Thursday, November 19, 2009

Prego update.

Well, I am 28 weeks and I am feeling pretty good. Just tired....a lot. But that's gonna happen regardless when you're pregnant let alone me working, chasing around our busy boy, housework, ect. But I am doing good. Excited to have a week off next week. So excited for the holidays. Wish Dylan was here already. I can't wait to meet him and have our family complete.

I realized I haven't really shown very many belly pictures with Dylan. Everyone is trying to remember how I looked with Riley and how I compare with Dylan. Well, I found a picture of when I was 26 weeks, and I am 28 weeks now, but it's close enough.

This is me at 26 weeks with Riley.

And here I am with Dylan at 28 weeks.


Hard to tell but I think I was actually bigger with Riley and that is two weeks different.

But then again I was 10 lbs heavier with Riley... Not sure if that makes any difference, but I dunno.

What do you all think?



1 comment:

juliana said...

so cute, dylan can't wait to meet you! you better come out in under 4 hrs, she prefers to be unmedicated! xo!