Monday, October 12, 2009

Life as we know it

Well, we've known for a while but I've been slacking on my blog.

So we're having another boy and we are naming him Dylan Thomas.

We are super excited to be having another boy. We love our little man Riley so much it's gonna be just so much fun with two boys. They are gonna be best buddies.

I had a dream the other night and I saw Dylan in the dream and I just can't wait for him to be born. 4 months till Feb! So excited!

Life besides that is good, just working part time, hanging out with my boy, spending time with the hubby, going to church, just enjoying life.

Riley loves being outside. Either in our backyard or at the park, he is just so happy being out in nature.

I love discovering the world with him.

So excited for the holidays! Love the weather, it's awesome! And once the holidays are over our new little man will be here before we know it.

3 comments:

Los Claytons said...

Love the name Dylan Thomas.

I love this time of year too!

Los Claytons said...

PS just realized my cousin's name is Dylan Thomas...maybe that's why I like it!

Either way, good pick! :)

Anonymous said...

dylan is so annoying in mrs pesls class bruh