Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas time!

I am so stinkin excited about Christmas! Tomorrow we are going to my aunt's house in Anaheim Hills to celebrate Christmas with my dad's side of the family...although he won't be there... And it will be the first Christmas celebration with Riley...well besides The Thompson's sweater party which was super fun.



And we got snow in Yucaipa! Yay! That was super fun! I was so excited to see it. And it got pretty thick and it lasted for a while actually! It's so beautiful! 
 

Another exciting thing is that I am off until Friday of next week! yahoo! It kinda sucks that the 2 days I have to work are the days Tommy doesn't, but it's alright. At least we have Christmas!

Well, I gotta help Tommy with Riley, he doesn't want to fall asleep! 

Night!

2 comments:

Jannae said...

cute pic of you guys at the sweater party! i was glad to hear you guys were stayin home to relax tonight! it's a healthy thing for families to do! Baylee wouldnt fall asleep either- I just kept rocking her and rocking her...and i would look down and she would have the biggest smile..im like umm no! it's nigh night time!=)
Dude baylee has had the stinkiest farts today!!

Jannae said...

Ok....it's been a month...
you are in need of bloggin...