Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Riley is awesome

So, I love my son so stinking much. It's amazing. He is so cute. 

He learned how to dance really well. Look!



Also he's getting really close to rolling over! He almost did it today. It was so exciting! I can't wait until he can.
Photobucket


He's started to laugh and chuckle. it's so cute. I need to get a video of that soon. He smiles so much!
Photobucket

He's becoming so big. He's holding things.

Photobucket

He's even learned how to ride a motorcycle! (look at it sideways)


He's just so amazing and I love him so much.

Today I was at my grandma/mom's place and my grandma was holding him and he was about to "talk" to her and he looks up at her hair (which was quite messy) and starts screaming! She totally scared him! He was crying, and then she fixed her hair and he was fine. It was sad but really funny. 

He has so much stinkin personality it's crazy. I love him. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oops. I was logged in as Cameron when I left the last comment... haha. :)
I was just going to say that apparently Dads have to make their babies dance and play drums. It's crucial to a baby's development! He is getting so big and getting cuter and cuter! What a stud!

Jannae said...

ummm...i cant see the pictures...you need to make them smaller silly!