Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December 9th

I wanted to write a post yesterday but I didn't have a chance to. Yesterday was December 9th 2008. It was exactly two years ago that Tommy asked me to marry me and we've been married exactly 1 1/2 years! Wahoo! Who would have known that we already had a kid! Well, God knew. It was in his plan. And I'm so glad too, cause I love our little boy so much!

I'm so excited for Christmas! I love this time of year. The weather, the smells, the lights, the music, the joy, the family time. And it's so fun cause it's Riley's first Christmas! I think we're gonna go look at lights on this street that is absolutely amazing. There are like 3 blocks full of houses that are completely decorated. It's amazing. Anyone want to come with?

So Riley had his 4 month appointment on Monday. He now weighs 15 lbs 9 oz! Wow! He is so big! And he's 25 and 3/4 inches long! My big boy loves his momma's milk! haha. 

Well, I gotta work all day today and I gotta get the boy ready for his grandma's. Love you all, have a good one. I promise I'll put more pictures or videos up soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is crazy to think that your life can change that much in such a little amount of time. :)
Happy Engagement Anniversary! ♥
p.s. if you don't work Saturday, you should bring the little man to the Yucaipa Parade @ noon.

Breaker said...

Hey Girl!
I am not positive on how to follow blogs... but i BELIEVE you can do it from the "Dashboard" and you put my url in. Um... hope that helps at all.
I miss you! Feel like we never see eachother... prolly just miss you every week at church!
LOVE YOU!